Attitudes That Work at Work
This workshop provides practical tools for maintaining a positive mental attitude, sense of humor, resiliency, and compassion — all necessary for workplace productivity and satisfaction.
Identify the mind-sets that improve competence, personal health, and work environments.
Participants report increased awareness and motivation, and greater success in holding a positive attitude, even in pressing situations.
- Identify which attitudes enhance your energy and effectiveness
- Understand the relationship between the brain, thinking and high pressure
- Learn to respond from values and agreements rather than being hijacked by emotions
- Learn how negativity and gossip affect work environments, & what can be done to stop them
- Work effectively with others that have non-productive attitudes